How to apply
To be considered for the Disruption50 entrants must either have been founded, or are currently headquartered, in the UK.
To help with your application we’ve noted some useful information below:
- Applying to be indexed in Disruption50 is free and easy, and even the process of application will serve as a recognition of the innovative work you are doing
- Whether you have been nominated, or are self nominating, if you can meet at least 3 of the criteria with some supporting evidence in the form of up to 500 words of text, you are eligible
- Entry is via form here, or you can nominate a company for consideration
- Feel free to include links to figures and other evidence, but try and get the main points across within the main submission
- You can provide evidence for as many of the criteria you feel applicable, but scoring will be based on relative strength in each criteria, so a low number of criteria will not limit your success
- Any information shared in the application could be printed and made public, unless you mark it is private using CONFIDENTIAL around any elements which cannot be shared publicly.
Progression to shortlist will be announced w/c 3rd June 2019, and the Disruption50 Index will be announced on 10th September 2019.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 31st MAY 2019
If you can answer YES to 3 or more of the below questions then please complete your application form here with evidence of up to 500 words for each point:
- Have you created a new market or network ecosystem?
- Does your product, service or solution remove a friction point from the customer proposition you are competing with or reinventing?
- Is your business model radically different from existing or traditional models in your sector//market?
- Have you created or identified new channels to market?
- Can you demonstrate a rapid or exponential growth in users in the last 3 years?
- Have you had a rapid growth in brand equity over the last 3 years?
- Are you displacing other companies in your sector or making their solutions obsolete?
- Have you changed consumer behaviour in your sector or others?.
- Have you changed or created a supply chain within your sector or adjacent sectors?
- Do you have a culture of ongoing innovation and adaptation?